Monday, April 13, 2009

Today is Jane's Birthday -

Everyone is looking at Jane, I wonder what was said?
As you can tell, I love this picture! Left to right is: Bernadette, Frank, Mary Ann holding me, Jane next to Bernie and Mark. I wonder if we all took turns riding that bike and if that was the only one they all had, or if it was new? Anyway as you can tell from who's missing - that Dorene took the picture with her trusty "Brownie".

Another Dorene photo, Jane and myself with our favorite dolls. (our only dolls) I still have mine, just waiting to be passed down.

This one is a little hard to see, but it is Jane and me sitting in front of the 'ol swimming hole'.
Grandma was always worried about Jane, she was scared that some evil people would come in power and euthanize the handicapped people. Having lived through the WW II, she had many fears - thank God that none of those came true for Jane. We know that God had His hand on Jane all along and was waiting for her when she died. Jane was not capable of sin, so when she died we know that she was perfect in every way - beautiful!

No comments: