Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can you guess whose birthday is today??

Oh JoEllen, I miss you so much! You have something special coming your way - it got shipped to me instead of going direct to you. So look forward to a box hitting your place about Monday of next week. I hope you enjoy it and give you some smiles!

Jo with her two favorite aunts - wow what an absolutely marvelous trio!

Wonder who we were talking about?

I think five years is too long - we need to get together sooner. what do you think Jo?

Jo and her girls - what a great picture!
Jo have a great day and enjoy it with your girls, and getting a little surprise a couple of days after is good too. So I guess this makes July your birthday month! Do something special every day this month because this is your time to shine!

No comments: