Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day -


For my Mother's Day,Jeff and Patti gave me round trip tickets to Nashville to spend a few days with them. It has been great!!! Patti is the perfect hostess, she has been getting up early and preparing breakfast for us every day from french toast to bacon and eggs. She prepared a perfect roast with mashed potatoes, peas and hot rolls today for lunch with hot cinnamon rolls this morning. We have had a wonderful time visiting and just plain enjoying our time together! Here are some pics from today -

Patti making breakfast-


Patti & Jeff making the gravy -


Jeff setting the table -



Patti enjoying her efforts -


Jeff saying, "Oh man, am I full!"


Jeff doing clean up after an awesome meal!

Patti, I can't thank you enough - everything was so good and the table was beautiful.
You did an awesome job!!!!!

No comments: