Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today is a busy day!


Yup, today is Joe's 84th birthday, (Joe is in the middle) and how do I know this? Joe celebrated his 50th birthday the day Steve & I were married.

Since Pop died in 1971 and Steve & I got married in 1974, Joe being the oldest in the family; he had the honor of walking me down the isle. The music we walked to was "Let There Be Peace on Earth". One verse was "Let me walk with my brother in perfect harmony. . ." Yea, I know not many people (no one) caught the significance.

Virgil and Frank giving us a bad time before leaving after the wedding, they are both still wearing their tuxedos and really enjoying the evening. When I look at this picture, I remember how much I loved this suit - wish I still had it. But I know it wouldn't fit . . . sigh!

1 comment:

CLU said...

Donna, you were and still are a beautiful lady! And you were really styling in that suit. Love you!