Monday, June 9, 2008

And it is also Bernadette's Birthday.


Now you know where Monica got her beauty - Bernadette was/is beautiful. I remember my first day in Kindergarten, Bernadette walked me to school and she put her necklace on me so I would look really nice. And guess who came home without the necklace?


OK, so here is Bernadette now, looking for the registration table. I can also remember when I was a little older, Bernie was working for National Gypsum and Mom, coming from a musical family wanted to have a piano so I could take lessons. Bernie went half with Mom and they bought a beautiful piano. I took lessons from Pauline Kubecheck for many, many years. I loved to play and later I found out that Mom loved to listen, especially when I played her favorites: Whispering Hope and my favorite Beethoven's Piano Sonata #14 in C Sharp Minor or better known as "Moonlight". I found out that Mom would sit down where she was working and listen to me practicing those pieces. Thanks Bernie!

Bernie finally found the registration table and here she is with Connie and her precious granddaughter. What a sweetie!

No comments: