Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, this has been quite a week - we had some cut backs in our company which make me feel terrible. I am in Human Resources and have to help with all the paperwork (thank God I don't have to sit in on the final interview) but I know these people so well. Just before Christmas and many have young families or have illness in their families. I know that we can't let our emotions play a role and we have to do what is right for the company, but . . . I just wanted to die for these people who lost their jobs this week.
So this morning I'm at work and walk through the lobby and this is what I see out of the floor to ceiling windows . . .

It was a complete rainbow reaching from the ground to ground - the colors were so vibrant and beautiful! I couldn't believe the beauty and of course we all know that a rainbow is God's way saying that there is hope! (click on the picture and you can see it full size and full color)

Which reminds me of when I was flying home for the reunion last fall, the leg from Dallas to Des Moines was a smaller plane and I was looking out of the window down at the ground and I saw a complete rainbow from the top! It was the most amazing sight I had ever seen, I would have loved to have gotten a picture of it but was too busy looking at it!


No comments: