Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Chuckie -


Can you believe it, I finally have a picture of Chuckie - thanks Ann!
Oh, Chuck - first I want to thank you immensely for being there for your mom after your dad died. I know she depended on you a lot for many things, so THANK YOU!
And of course, I have a story - -
Chuck, you were just a little tyke and you fell out of the swing set and broke your arm. Your mom was so worried about you but she also had three other smaller boys at home, so you stayed at Grandma's house the first night after you had the cast put on. I tucked you into bed and elevated your arm on a pillow; you were so sweet and never complained or cried about your break. The very next day, Rick proceeded to show Grandma how you fell out of the swing and broke his arm.

No comments: