Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Jane -



That's Jane in the front and everyone is looking at her - that is me on the seat being held by Mary Ann. I wonder if that is the first bike? Anyway as you can see is five years older than me, however we grew up together. We were inseparable, we did everything together and I was her "baby". When I started school, she was heart broken she couldn't go with me so Mom set up a little desk at the top of the stairs so she could do "homework" while I was in school. I think that is how she got such a good loop on her writing. She never got over carrying many, many writing tablets with her wherever she went. Sometimes she would have boxes of books, and she wouldn't leave without them.
Oh, the rest of the little crew is: top left to right - Bernadette, Frank, Mary Ann - bottom, Jane and Mark. Weren't' we a cute bunch?

No comments: