Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!

I got an email from Kevin last night, the first I have heard from him for a long time. He was ribbing me about forwarding an email on politics. He remembers the times I got so many of you involved in doing something in politics from going door to door to stuffing envelopes. Just think of the wonderful experience you all gained!

Anyway, this is Kevin's birthday - and we want to wish him the best today and hope that he did something fun.Kevin and Frank always have a great time when they get together - I am so glad Frank never grew up! (poor Mary Ann)

Kevin and Marcy enjoying the meal of the evening at the reunion. I am so glad they made the trip up, I know it probably was really hard on him.

Kevin was the third son in Mary Ann's family, Mary had a picture of her first three sons sitting on a piano bench and Kevin was the adorable one with red hair. Mary's boys had the most beautiful color of hair, but like Artie says; "we are a little prejudice". Kevin's son Jerrod is just six months younger than my Jeff - amazing isn't it? And now Kevin has two beautiful grand daughters, life is good. Happy birthday, Kevin!

No comments: