Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank You!

Well, I had quite a birthday, on the 8th I received two cards - (generic) one from my insurance company and one from J.C. Penny and I thought "whoop tee doo" this is going to be a great birthday! Then my actual birthday came and I was surprised at work with a cake, a hat (above) and some friendly bantering. Got home and found a million emails (exageration) from all my favorite nieces and nephews - and one even posted on the blog, thanks Artie. I received a phone call or cards from my brothers and sister, it was wonderful and I want to thank each and every one of you for making this such a memorable day. The worse part of being at the tail end of the family, birthdays were never really a big deal. I really can't remember ever having a party, but I don't think too many kids had parties in those days. I mean, after all the wagon train couldn't stop long enough for those kinds of celebrations.

No comments: