Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!


Here is a great picture of Lisa showing off her famous "cat" glasses from 1970, I can't imagine that she would still have them - unbelievable! And they still look good!

Lisa showing off her great form in golf - I know one thing, Lisa had an absolutely fun filled time at the Reunion. Every picture I have of her is laughing and talking - two things she does very well!

What did I say - Look at that big grin. Of course someone was probably telling a story or reliving the "good ol' days".

This is a great picture of Lisa, Susan and Becky. Lisa was my godchild and she was an absolutely beautiful baby, (little prejudice - all my godchildren are special!)
Most of you remember that Grandma had a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the back yard and she had flowers with a trellis around Mary. Grandma would stand in the kitchen window washing dishes (can you believe that she never wanted a dishwasher) and she would pray while working. Anyway, the girls were young when they came to visit and one of them asked who was buried there.
Happy birthday, Lisa!

No comments: